Basic documents for a visa (BUSINESS, TOURIST, DIPLOMAT, TRANSIT, RELIGIOUS TRAVELERS MUST SUBMIT):
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN DUPLICATE (for the certificate of good characters, it can be 1 original + 1 copy).
- International passport valid min. 6 months after return
- Cholera, typhoid and yellow fever vaccination card.
- 3 recent photos, identical in color, on a white background
- 3 application forms duly completed and signed by the applicant. Unsigned and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Flight reservation
- Certificate of good characters (in French, English or Spanish only) 2 times (1 original + 1 copy)
Additional documents for a business visa:
- Invitation letter from a company in Equatorial Guinea authorized by the Aliens Office
- Letter of guarantee from the applicant's company, indicating the nature of the business in Equatorial Guinea
- Additional documents for a tourist visa:
- Confirmation of the hotel in Equatorial Guinea
- Bank statement reflecting a minimum of € 2,000 to cover the applicant's expenses during the stay